1) A large blue sapphire found at Palmadulla, Sri Lanka (See photo above), weighing 250 carats. It is a corn flower blue sapphire of exceptional quality.
2) Splendor of Sri Lanka, large blue sapphire gemstone weighing 1.6 kg (See photo above) was found at Palmadulla.
3) A large yellow sapphire weighing 1.3 kg was found 2 kilometers from Ratnapura.
4) A large homogeneous corundum crystal showing parallel growth.
5) A large aquamarine crystal weighing 7.5 kg found near Hatton, Sri Lanka (See photo above).
6) The pride of Sri Lanka (See photograph above) refers to a deep blue sapphire with an enormous weight of 850 carats. This gemstone was discovered near Ratnapura.
7) Ray of Treasure: is a 105 carat chrysoberyl cat’s eye of exceptional quality that was mined from the gem gravels of Sri Lanka. It exhibits the most desirable quality of a chrysoberyl cat’s eye- ‘Milk and Honey’ effect. It also has a good transparency and a well defined silver ray. The nearly flawless cat’s eye cut in excellent proportions forms part of the collection of the National Gem and Jewellery Authority (NGJA), Sri Lanka.